haha she has your expressive eyebrows. That is funny. She is so beautiful. The pictures make me want to squeeze her, and this is weird because babies scare me ;) I showed Kanoa the pictures of her and he said that she is beautiful as well. I can't wait to see her. Hopefully soon. I love you!!
I had come across Romy's site on another blog I had been reading. What a miracle baby. She is absolutely adorable and has the most kissable cheeks. I will pray for your husbands safe return and that Romy continues to do well. Being a semi-single parent isn't easy, I know. I did it for a while and it was a draining experience, but one I wouldn't trade for the world.
2 comments:
haha she has your expressive eyebrows. That is funny. She is so beautiful. The pictures make me want to squeeze her, and this is weird because babies scare me ;) I showed Kanoa the pictures of her and he said that she is beautiful as well. I can't wait to see her. Hopefully soon. I love you!!
love, me
I had come across Romy's site on another blog I had been reading. What a miracle baby. She is absolutely adorable and has the most kissable cheeks. I will pray for your husbands safe return and that Romy continues to do well. Being a semi-single parent isn't easy, I know. I did it for a while and it was a draining experience, but one I wouldn't trade for the world.
Post a Comment