Tuesday, July 1, 2008

She smiles at Angels.........

Sometimes I'll put Romy in her swing/jumper/bumbo or on the floor so that I can do stuff around the house. Sometimes I hear her babble and giggle so I run over to watch her and she's always laughing at something that I can't see. I think she's laughing with her angels:)


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hello. I ran across your blog from somewhere. I'm not sure where because I read so many different ones. I just wanted to say my daughter would smile at angels during our midnight burping sessions. I believe it was my mother-in-law visiting.

Your daughter is beautiful. I will continue to read about her while you go through this journey. My daughter has Rett Syndrome, and it helps to read that I'm not the only one out there who hasn't had a picture perfect parental experience since day 1. But, even on the tough days...I think I appriciate my daughter more because of the things we've been through together!