Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh my how you've grown!

Romy at 3 months old

Romy at 6 months old


What a big girl, huh? She's doubled her weight since the first picture was taken and grew 4.5 inches. She also lost her red hair, which kind of bums me out. I was looking forward to a little redhead. It's a medium brown now, just a tad lighter than Ray's. I wish she would grow some more hair, she's a little baldy! She's been babbling more lately. She says "Ahhh" and "Bahh" especially at the dinner table while she watches everyone else eat. I started her back on rice cereal. I stopped because it seemed to upset her tummy and she was refluxing a little more than usual, so I waited another week and she seems to be doing much better with it and is learning to actually swallow the food and not immediately spit it back out. I'll start feeding her cereal twice a day from now on and if all goes well we're moving to oatmeal! Tomorrow is her first round of steroids and her first battery of tests. I'm a little nervous for her, and they said to expect to be there all day.....all day at the hospital? No fun. At least we'll get to visit Romy's old stomping grounds (the NICU) and see all the great doctor's and nurses that took such great care of her. The last time they saw her, she was still around 5 pounds, so I think they'll be happy to see how much she has grown. Here are a few more recent pictures of the little monster!

I love her feet and wish they would stay little forever. One day she'll have stinky big kid feet.....kinda makes me sad.

Hangin' out at Lola and Lolo's

Practicing sitting up<------I think she looks a lot like Ray in this one.

This jumper is Romy's addiction. She spends at least 25% of her day in this.

No comments: