Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Romy's first ER visit
It's just after midnight and we just got back from the hospital. I rushed little Romy there at around 8:30 because her was breathing was labored and her chest was retracting with each breath. She seemed agitated and wouldn't eat. After learning that she was a 25 weeker with Chronic Lung Disease she was seen immediately. And anyone who knows military hospitals knows being seen quickly is nothing short of amazing. I was a babbling mess trying to explain what was wrong with her and 3 doctors came by to examine her. They gave her some chest x rays. The final diagnosis........BOOGERS! Haha, man my new mom paranoia syndrome is in full swing ain't it? Goodnight guys I'm exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boogers...are you serious? OMG Justine you are certifiable...lol but I understand with what you have been through. Just remember, you still have many more years to go with raising that sweet little thing, so get use to it...lol
Take care, Love Ginger
Post a Comment