6 Blood tranfusions
2 Spinal taps
1 Blood infection
1 Retina surgery
1 Bilateral Hernia surgery
2 Bronchoscopy's
1 Torn Trachea
Dozens of IV's
19 days on the ventilator
2 1/2 months of oxygen
98 days of NICU Madness
and finally, we're home:)
Romy is getting used to her new surroundings and waking up every 1 to 2 hours and quite frankly I'm exhausted, but I don't believe I've ever been happier:) Pics will be posted the second I get a chance. We love you all!
P.S- She's 4 pounds and 11 ounces of pure cuteness:)
3 comments:
yay!! im sooo happy for your family..you finally get to enjoy your baby all day everyday!! congrats mommy:)
Welcome Home baby Romy!!! We are so happy for you! Love and Hugs- Kristin and Kate
Justine and Ray,
This is "Aunt Penny" from FL. Deni has been keeping me up to date about Romy and I must tell you that miracles do happen. When I saw that baby in January, I didn't have a clue how she would survive. But look at her now. I have enjoyed hearing all about Rick's family and want you to know that I hope to be able to meet the three of you soon. God bless and take good care of Romy. She is a true treasure.
Love, Aunt Penny
Post a Comment