Friday, April 18, 2008

Romy


Romy and Ray right before he boarded the bus to leave. (We normally don't carry guns and babies at the same time)

Us smooshing Romy

Romy holding Daddy's hand.

She likes wearing her sunglasses

This picture makes me laugh so hard.
Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't posted an update in a while. Ray left for the sandbox, and I sent him off with the camera cord. I thought we had another one but we didn't. Well I just bought one, so here we are. We sure do miss the guy! Anyway, Romy is doing well. She's a GREAT eater. She eats 2+ ounces every 2-4 hours. I would estimate that she's on the verge of being 6 pounds if she's not already there. Her preemie clothes are getting snug! Her personality is shining through more and more everyday. She likes funny noises and her fuzzy blanket. She hates the vibration from her bouncy seat and doesn't like to sleep in a room by herself. She can only sleep if the TV is on. (I hate that) She gets cranky at night but is so funny and energetic first thing in the morning. She doesn't like to be swaddled anymore, and is completely addicted to her pacifier. Oh and the funniest thing ever....she loves her feet being touched. She'll smile and kick her feet, it even calms her down if she's crying. Well that's about it for now. I'll write more later! Keep on praying for the little lady, and of course for Raymond!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I saw your comment on another preemie website and I just wanted to say that you have a gorgeous baby girl, she looks healthy and happy! Congrats!
I have a former 26 weeker who is a survivor of chronic lung disease and grade IV and II brain bleeds. Keep up the blog as it has been a wonderful form of therapy for myself and other Moms. Something happens when the dust settles and you have been through the worst of it...my blog helped a ton. Feel free to stop by and visit!
Fellow NICU Momma,
Nicole