Yesterday was Romy's first night home, and I was starting to think that they gave us the wrong baby. In the hospital she was a very calm, independent and content baby. She rarely cried and wasn't clingy at all, she loved to just lay in her bed and look around. But last night she was constantly crying or fussing and wouldn't sleep unless she was laying on mine or Ray's chest. She did much better today and slept in her bassinett and pack and play without any problems, I even got a 2 short naps in for myself. She was all smiles and spent the day getting used to her new home. I think she was a little scared about her new enviornment or something. Right now she's watching soccer with Daddy. She eats more frequently here than the hospital, so hopefully she'll gain weight quickly. I woke up this morning to her little face and her grunting, that was such a great sight/sound.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
dark under eye circles and nothing but smiles.
Yesterday was Romy's first night home, and I was starting to think that they gave us the wrong baby. In the hospital she was a very calm, independent and content baby. She rarely cried and wasn't clingy at all, she loved to just lay in her bed and look around. But last night she was constantly crying or fussing and wouldn't sleep unless she was laying on mine or Ray's chest. She did much better today and slept in her bassinett and pack and play without any problems, I even got a 2 short naps in for myself. She was all smiles and spent the day getting used to her new home. I think she was a little scared about her new enviornment or something. Right now she's watching soccer with Daddy. She eats more frequently here than the hospital, so hopefully she'll gain weight quickly. I woke up this morning to her little face and her grunting, that was such a great sight/sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Even though she's 4 times her birth weight, she's still so tiny! She's the size of a Coors Light!
I'm so happy for you Justine, I am so glad you got to take your baby girl home!
Post a Comment