Romy's eating one of her favorite foods, homemade butternut squash soup. She loves this stuff. I made a huge batch and froze it for future meals. I added a lot of fatty goodness, so hopefully she'll gain a bit of weight. We've also discovered La Creme brand yogurt that has 140 calories a container. Romy can usually polish off half of it.
She's been a goofball lately, always smiling and goofing off for the camera. I can't get enough of that little lady.
P.S- Her eyebrows make her look like the Grinch, don't you think?
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Justine, I didn't realize she had 4 teeth up top too!!! She's getting so big, it's crzy!! Hopefully soon, I'll get some time to come see ya'll!!! We love ya'll!!!
She has got to be the goofiest kid I know!!! Oh wait, that would be her father..
I miss you all and cant wait to see you. She is amazing. Justine, I thank God everyday that you are her our in our lives and part of our family. We are truly blessed.
We love you all,
Ya Ya
Post a Comment