Thank You Deva, Mark, Tony and Spencer! I love my bunny and I look at her funny when she talks to me. I love my little pink Bible too, I tried to eat it but my Mom wouldn't let me!
This is me sad, because I haven't had the chance to meet you guys yet. Hopefully soon!
1 comment:
Hey Justine and Romy! What a cool surprise! You are so welcome!!! Glad Romy likes her little rabbit and Bible. :-) Justine,we cannot tell you how proud we are of you and Romy. We have lived in your shoes, for sure....and still are living in those shoes. haha. Keep up the GREAT job and know we always have yours and your family's back. Can't wait to meet you and Romy and can't wait to see Raymond again! (your sweet family!!)Please tell your whole family out there HEY for us. Yall take care. OOOs and XXXs. Love~deva
Post a Comment