Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas and My TWO Year Old

Our Christmas this year was pretty amazing. Definitely one of the best I've ever had. It was our very first Christmas together as a family (Daddy was in Iraq last year) and also our first one in Hawaii.

Our first REAL Christmas tree.



Romy and Chris tearing into gifts.



What's Christmas without a little beer pong? This is YaYa, she was pretty good by the way.


Daddy and Papa Goat, do they look alike or what?


Today was also Romy's BIRTHDAY!!! It's official, I now have a two year old! Two years ago, my life was completely changed and we were blessed with a wonderful little girl who warms our hearts everyday. I cannot wait to see what next year has in store!

Since we already had her birthday party a few days ago, we just spent a mellow day the beach. We packed up some lunch and some cupcakes and played in the sun. Romy had a blast, she truly loves the water. We even saw at least a dozen sea turtles! Gotta love Hawaii!

Here's one of the many turtles we saw today.



Romy and Dad





My beautiful TWO year old!



Cupcakes!



Gotta love that smile!



Isn't that a huge turtle??





1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

The beach and the turtles.

Not to mention ripping into presents with Chris.

A very merry Christmas to you, and I hope 2010 is full of everything.