Romy got her DAFO's in yesterday! She tolerates them okay and they really help get her feet straight. She also got fitted for a custom stander that we should receive in January or February.
This is what they look like:
And this is what they help her do:
It's Saturday so Daddy's forcing us to watch College football all day.....yuck.
It's weird seeing her stand upright like that. Usually her feet are turned inward so much that she's practically crossing her legs.


5 comments:
I usually just read your posts and do not comment often. It is so amazing to see how well Romie is doing. Though we have never met, we have similar stories, though mine ended after only 29 days. Romie is such a bright light and I enjoy reading about her progress. It is amazing to see her stand so tall and proud.
Look at her!!! It is so awesome to see her standing tall.
Hey There: That baby is going to be walking by February. She won't need no stinking stand... As soon as she figures things out, she will be moving. I can't wait..
love to you all, Ya Ya
Your daughter is very cute, and just by reading some of your posts, I can tell she's come a hell of a long way. I hope she continues to grow in leaps and bounds. I remember the days of DAFOs! :)
She looks great standing there at the TV!!!!! Her little legs look so much like John's. These DAFO's will help a lot.
Post a Comment