Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Romy saw Santa today!


                                                             She was not excited.




She warmed up a little once he threw a shaka .

                                          

These pictures (click to enlarge) are kinda crappy, I forgot to use a flash. I'm thinking about taking her again tomorrow to get some better ones. Anyway, other than terrified babies, all is well in the Schuck house. My little brother, Kane, arrived from North Carolina the other night. Ray's little bro will be flying in from Florida tomorrow. His sister has moved back here from Texas, and her husband is home for the next few weeks from Iraq. Romy's YaYa and Papa Goat will be here soon as well. Good times ahead!

3 comments:

susana said...

how cute! that was not bad at all. i've seen a lot worse. she's a brave one, i can tell.

Anonymous said...

merry christmas, from my family to yours. Sounds like its going to be a great christmas for Romy :)


Tha Coops

Preemie mom said...

What a little beauty. I found your blog while reading Kelly Stamps blog and I hope you don't mind that I am catching up on your little angel baby. My daughter Alicen was born at 25 wks 6 days weighing only 1 lb and 13 ounces, she was 13 inches long. She is 5 1/2 now and the most amazing little red head in the world. She is at this time in the NICU at St. John's Childrens Hospital in Springfield Illinois. She has bronchial pulmonary dysplasia, her lungs are terrible. Right now she is in a paralytic coma and on a ventilator. Hope you don't mind if I follow Romy's progress through your blog. I have a blog too but I am not computer smart I don't know how to upload photos.
Christina (a preemie mom)