Got covered in kisses
Became a Lion
Played some beer pong
Did a few pull-ups
Learned to play majhong
I know, I know. I've been mega slacking on blog updates. Now that we're back home, I will try to update more frequently. Romy and I had so much fun in Washington and we already miss all the action and noise. I think Romy is kind of wondering where everyone is. At one time there was 3 kids, 5 adults and 2 dogs stuffed into a 3 bedroom house. Crowded but loads of fun. Now I'm just trying to get Romy back on track with her sleep schedule.
It's hard to believe, but Ray will most likely be home from Iraq in about 2 months! He won't have to deploy again for at least another year after his return. I'm so excited for the three of us to be together again! When he gets back we'll start getting ready for the big move to Hawaii. I don't think anyone realizes how exciting this is! It's a huge move and a bit bittersweet. We'll be even further from our families and visits will be far between. It sucks, but you guys are always welcome to visit us in paradise! My brother-in-law is in the Army as well and there's a huge possibility of them getting relocated to Hawaii as well. I'm crossing my fingers! That would be so great.
3 comments:
oh yeah and you already have one uncle and auntie that live there !!!! Kanoa and Ariel. Remember??? I am so excited, i was telling Kanoa last night how I was so excited that me and him could watch her, while you and Ray went out for dinner. And we would take her to Sandy's shorebreak. . . . .hahhaa just kidding! But you do have us and we will do anything for you guys. I can't wait! I love you!
To answer your question on my blog...yes, they are concerned, but we're not worried. She is a little under weight and under developed for her age (even as a preemie), so we're going to change her diet and work more with the OT. But, like I said, we're not worried.
I love these pictures!! That baby already has a personality all her own. I can't wait until she grows up a little more!! You guys are in so much trouble!!!!
Just so you know, we are going to have to get second jobs just to pay for the trips to see you all...
But it will be fun. We miss and love you all. Cant wait to see you!!
Love YaYa and Papa Goat
Post a Comment