Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Babies everywhere need us!

Prematurity is making it's way into a full fledged epidemic. The March of Dimes is constantly researching ways to stop pre-term births and better medical procedures to help these little ones thrive. Romy was born 15 weeks early, her chances of surviving were 50/50. 10 years ago her chances were a lot less. Babies are surviving as early as 23 weeks thanks to donations made to the March of Dimes research fund. You can help by donating. Anything will help! I put together a video of Romy's journey. I included some gritty pictures, some that aren't so pretty. I did this so you all can see what so many babies have to go through for months, even years at a time. Please copy and paste the link below to donate in honor of Romy. Thank you for your help!

http://www.marchofdimes.com/prematurity/b.asp?band_id=43725


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and your baby are beautiful!