Let me know what I need to do to make sure I'm added. I have to keep up with your sweet little Romy. Considering doing the same thing on my blog, but I've gone back and forth.
Hi my name is jenna and I came across your site. Romy is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
12 comments:
Add me, please! emmyisspecial@gmail.com
I would be honored to follow your blog once it goes private!
I would love to follow your blog once it goes private!
I like to check up on Romy. I'm Tiffany at Our Little Superman.
Let me know what I need to do to make sure I'm added. I have to keep up with your sweet little Romy. Considering doing the same thing on my blog, but I've gone back and forth.
Justine, I would love to be able to continue to follow Romy's progress. So I would like to be added.
Thanks so much
Elaine in Montana
Hi, i would also like to continue reading ...
Add us, please!
Amy and Elena
I would love to be added. My son is a 25 week tiny warrior himself and I am questioning if he has CP (he is 11 months old right now).
Thanks!
christine@nickels11.com
Hi
my name is jenna and I came across your site. Romy is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Please add me too! You may have already recieved a message from me. Just want to make sure I'm added. Thanks
Please add me! I love reading updates on Romy and her progress <3
h.anderson.2007@hotmail.com
Post a Comment