Praying for his safe return home to his family. I could not imagine what you must go through while he is gone, but know you have tons of people praying for him and others who serve. You have already endured so much while he has been away, you are a strong and an amazing mom. Romy has to be very proud of her mommy! Praying for you and Romy too while you wait for his safe return.
This just brought tears to my eyes. I hope you know how much we all appreciate your family's sacrifice. I'm sure it's very difficult to be apart. Praying for all of you while you wait for his safe return. ((HUGS))
Dear Lord, Please watch over Ray and bring him safely home to his family. Watch over little Romy and her Mommy while he is away. Ray, Thank you so much for all you do for our country. Stay safe and return home soon. Elaine in MT
4 comments:
Praying for his safe return home to his family. I could not imagine what you must go through while he is gone, but know you have tons of people praying for him and others who serve. You have already endured so much while he has been away, you are a strong and an amazing mom. Romy has to be very proud of her mommy! Praying for you and Romy too while you wait for his safe return.
This just brought tears to my eyes. I hope you know how much we all appreciate your family's sacrifice. I'm sure it's very difficult to be apart. Praying for all of you while you wait for his safe return. ((HUGS))
Thanks guys, it means a lot. It really does! However, we're hanging tough=)
Dear Lord,
Please watch over Ray and bring him safely home to his family. Watch over little Romy and her Mommy while he is away.
Ray, Thank you so much for all you do for our country. Stay safe and return home soon.
Elaine in MT
Post a Comment