Monday, June 28, 2010

Da Zoo

We took Romy to the zoo for the very first time this weekend. I was curious to see how she would react to all of the different animals but she didn't really care for them so much. I think she's still too young to truly appreciate it. She did love being outside and getting pushed around in her stroller though. Maybe next summer she'll be more into it. However, I did get some pretty cute pictures.

This one is really great, how cool is it that she can stand up and only use one hand to keep her steady? They were looking at the Orangutang exhibit.

Here my loves are in front of the Rhino's. Be sure to check out her new spectacles.

This one is crazy, it's at the Chimpanzee exhibit. It looks like one of the chimps got angry and broke the glass. Yup, those are chimpanzee handprints. Kinda scary.


No comments: