I realized today that Romy is not much of a baby anymore. The realization hit me like a ton of bricks as she gingerly took my cherry flavored icee out of my hands and sat there holding this massive cup and taking sweet little sips from the foot long straw as if it was an everyday occurrence to drink out of big people's cups. As Ray and I admired her 'big girlness' she then proceeded to dump the entire contents of said icee over her head and dress. We were in the middle of Target at the time so I didn't get a picture but it was pretty funny.
Here are some pics from today at the beach. Isn't she so GROWN??
She's so limb-y.
I love her little funky feet. I can't get enough!
Romy and her famous angry smile.
Sweet Pea
Luscious little lashes.
Sick of being photographed!
Sweet
No comments:
Post a Comment