Thanks to all those who serve! With special thanks to this guy......
The military has always been a part of life for us. Ray and I are both Army brats and have lots and lots of relatives who have served or are still serving. Romy's Uncle Kris is deployed as we speak! (We miss you and be safe!) This is a very important day for us and we're so grateful for all of the men and women who fight over there to keep us safe here, as well as those who fought long before our time. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I feel like I should also mention the events that very recently took place on Fort Hood. As you guys know, we moved from there just five months ago. I remember vividly driving Ray to that exact same building and I'm pretty sure he has stood in that exact same room where the shooting took place. It was only a mile or so from our home. It truly breaks my heart. Those soldiers were home, they were supposed to be safe. God bless'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment