So I plopped her in her highchair and let her "paint" her tray with pudding. It was gross, sticky,messy, disgusting and super duper adorable. You could tell how much fun (and yummy) it was for her.
P.S- I am aware that Romy has really crazy hair! It's so unmanageable but Daddy and Grandma Dude won't let me cut it!
3 comments:
I think an OT would tell you that is an excellent activity! She looks like she had the time of her life. I think I might have to try that with Max and chocolate pudding.
go romy go. you have made great progress. And you look like you are having a ball. mom and dad are doing great work. yaay. hugs and kisses from all the coopers.
OK, I will stop ragging on her hair. Just don't cut it!!! And it looks like it is getting lighter...
Cant wait to see you all. Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment