Sunday, December 14, 2008

One year ago today.

Today marks the one year anniversary of the day we got a fateful phone call. They thought the baby growing in my womb had Spina Bifida. The two weeks that followed were a complete whirlwind. Obviously she didn't have Spina Bifida, but we did end up with one amazing little girl. A little fighter that completely changed every single aspect of my life. She changed the way I think and act, the way I respond to others, the way I look at life. I am so lucky. I love you Romy, thank you for changing me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it my imagination, or does it look like her cheeks got chubbier?!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROMY!!!! I miss the little munchken!!! If there's anything Denise and I could do for you guys, just let us know. Take care and God bless.

Anonymous said...

her eyelashes are so long they touch her eyebrows!!!

YaYa said...

Wow, she really looks like her father in this picture!! God help her!!!
I miss you both very much!! Please, please dont go to Hawaii!!!

Love Ya Ya

YaYa said...

Wow, she really looks like her father in this picture!! God help her!!!
I miss you both very much!! Please, please dont go to Hawaii!!!

Love Ya Ya

YaYa said...

Wow, she really looks like her father in this picture!! God help her!!!
I miss you both very much!! Please, please dont go to Hawaii!!!

Love Ya Ya