Saturday, August 9, 2008

Peanut

Romy has two cowlicks! Old wives tales say that it's a sign of a stubborn child. I think that's about right!

She crosses her eyes whenever she's trying to focus on something, this time it was the camera. Check out the lips on her!

She melts my heart!

Thanks, Uncle Kane for my NC State onesie! I can actually fit into it now! Go Wolfpack!


There's another blog I read about 24-weeker adorable twin girls, Holland and Eden. Their Mother recently discovered that someone has been stealing pictures of her daughter, Eden, and passing them off as her make believe daughter "Dani." Apparantly this other person has been doing this for 3 years! She made up a whole story for reasons that I will never understand. And I've heard that this happens more frequently than I realized. Therfore I disabled the right click function on here so that it doesn't happen to Romy. For friends and family that would like copies of the pictures posted, just leave me a comment and let me know. I'd be happy to email them to you!

No comments: